Browse the 5 best reviews of the Carnival Cruises from Baltimore. Learn from others about the Carnival Pride ship. Find out what to expect.
1. Carnival Pride -- Eastern Caribbean cruise from Baltimore. A comprehensive review of a cruise in the summer of 2016. Daily reports cover the ship, food, entertainment, and the destination ports. The cruise went to Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, and Freeport. Lots of good, large photos.
2. Carnival Caribbean cruise from Baltimore review. Details about recent renovations the the Carnival Pride, including new dining venues, Dive In Movies outside by the pool, and the Green Thunder water slide. Also suggestions for shore excursions in Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, and Freeport. Even the comments posted at the end of the review are useful.
3. BeyondShips profile of the Carnival Pride which sails out of Maryland. Don't miss the fascinating interviews with the captain of the ship and the hotel director. The huge photo tour (with captions) is great.
4. Carnival holiday cruise review. This review is unique because it's about a cruise to celebrate the New Year. Find out what it's like on a holiday cruise. They enjoyed the shows and New Year's Eve parties.
5. Carnival Bahamas cruise out of Baltimore review. Nicely done video shot all around the ship, including fun scenes from entertainment and activities. A stop in Florida. Snorkeling in the Bahamas islands. All from a 2016 cruise.
See our full schedule of Carnival cruises from Baltimore.