Thousands of reviews of Bermuda cruises are available, which is an a lot to digest. So we present 6 of our favorite recent reviews of cruises specifically out of Baltimore. We think you'll find them informative and enjoyable.
1. Blogger writes funny review of Baltimore Bermuda cruise. This is from a few years ago but it's unique and amusing so it gets our top ranking. Loads of pictures show the beauty of Bermuda. The article is detailed. Here is part 2 of the review.
2. Mixed review of Royal Caribbean cruise from Baltimore to Bermuda. This reviewer from May says that Bermuda is "stunning". Gives the staff highest ratings, but the ship itself was clean but looks dated. Entertainment was not great but amusing. Good value if you avoid the extra-charge items.
3. Useful tips and review of Bermuda cruises. More of a general overview, but the depth of information on shore excursions is impressive.
4. Video review of cruise to Bermuda on Royal Caribbean. A very nice video on YouTube of an October cruise from Baltimore to Bermuda. Lots of good footage of Kings Wharf in Bermuda and several beaches. Entertainment on the ship too. 15 minutes.
5. Happy review of a Carnival cruise to Bermuda from Baltimore. Loved their cabin steward. Be prepared with sea sickness medicine. Disembarkation was too slow. Review includes 6 photos. Their cruise was in April.
6. A day in St George's Bermuda. This one is totally different because it focuses on one day in the historic town of St George's on Bermuda. Dozens of great photos with full descriptions. Tips on what to eat too. Very interesting.